We have a national database of high quality and well-trained brand ambassadors.
An extensive database of different demographics for professional Brand Ambassadors. Critical recruitment process to select the right promoter for the right product and area. Key partners to support us in smaller regions. Strategic sourcing of promoters to reduce transport cost and for convenience.
- GPS Locations and time sheets used to monitor promoters.
- Head promoter who is in charge and reports on stock before and after shift.
- Digital pads provided to promoters allow real time lead generation including customer details for future contact.
All consolidated leads and reports are sent client after each activation. Reports include, stock available and stock sold, pictures and videos of the event and customer lead details including feedback.
- Screening and recruitment is strict based on the client’s requirements.
- All training is supervised by Brand Noize according to the client requirements.
- Brand ambassadors who do not attend training sessions are automatically excluded from event or campaign.
Brand Noize conducts personal workshops and training in partner with industry experts that constantly updates brand ambassadors on sales and experiential activations. Training sessions are conducted on a national level. Standby stuff is also involved in all training sessions.
- A team leader is tasked to supervise various stores per region.
- Multiple team leaders are utilized to ensure efficiency and to maintain constant standards across all stores and stands.
- Time sheets and GPS locations ensure brand ambassadors make each activation on time.
- Mystery shoppers are allocated to contact random store visits in order to test product knowledge, working efficacy and expected procedures.
- Regular one on ones with store managers and centre mangers allow for additional feedback.
- Weekly reports sent to client as feedback on activity.
We understand that due to the Covid-19 pandemic safety for consumers and staff is key. Therefore we have implemented;
- Compulsory face masks.
- Consistent hand sanitization especially after being in contact with consumers.
- Social distancing amongst each other.
- Any other protective gear that client might recommend
- William Nicol Drive &, Broadacres Dr, Zevenfontein 407-Jr, Midrand, 2191
- +27 79 347 1252